Wholesale Dealers of Wpc Indoor Decoration Ceiling - Galvanized roof batten – Changye Building
Wholesale Dealers of Wpc Indoor Decoration Ceiling - Galvanized roof batten – Changye Building Detail:
Galvanized steel profiles
Zinc coating: 60g/m2-275g/m2
Length: Maximum length 11.58m
Used for light steel house frame
1. Galvanized steel profile raw material is high quality hot dipped zinc galvanized steel strip, absolute damp proofing, heat insulation and high durability, high rust resistance.
2. The specification can follow up customer requirements.
3. Advanced equipment can make sure exactly size, high quality products.
4. Steel channels are easy to be assembled, save lots of time of your project.
5. Widely usage, can be used for house frame, window frame, stairs, showing stand, etc.
Quality inspection procedure
We have five strict QC processes including incoming materials QC, IPQC (in process QC on patrol), LQC (line QC), FQC (final product QC) and OQC (output QC before shipping).
40mm height, 60mm height, 120mm height, etc
Sizes can be customized.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
After The Fire: How The Colectiv Tragedy Changed Bucharest | Gypsum Plasterboard
Global Fireproof Board Market Research Report 2025 With Key Players,Type & Application | Firefroof Mgo Board
Our enhancement depends around the sophisticated devices ,exceptional talents and repeatedly strengthened technology forces for Wholesale Dealers of Wpc Indoor Decoration Ceiling - Galvanized roof batten – Changye Building, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Naples , Angola , Jersey , Providing Quality Items, Excellent Service, Competitive Prices and Prompt Delivery. Our products and solutions are selling well both in domestic and foreign markets. Our company is trying to be one important suppliers in China.
By Eden from Bolivia - 2016.07.28 15:46
We are a small company that has just started, but we get the company leader's attention and gave us a lot of help. Hope we can make progress together!
By Gladys from America - 2015.05.22 12:13