Well-designed Iso Shipping Container Frames - Zinc coated ceiling batten – Changye Building
Well-designed Iso Shipping Container Frames - Zinc coated ceiling batten – Changye Building Detail:
Galvanized steel profiles
Zinc coating: 60g/m2-275g/m2
Length: Maximum length 11.58m
Packing:Clear tape, 20pcs/bundle
Used for light steel house frame
1. Galvanized steel profile raw material is high quality hot dipped zinc galvanized steel strip, absolute damp proofing, heat insulation and high durability, high rust resistance.
2. The specification can follow up customer requirements.
3. Advanced equipment can make sure exactly size, high quality products.
4. Steel channels are easy to be assembled, save lots of time of your project.
5. Widely usage, can be used for suspended ceiling of hotels, theaters, emporiums, factories, office,
house, airplane-terminal buildings, bus stations, waiting lounge, etc.
Quality inspection procedure
We have five strict QC processes including incoming materials QC, IPQC (in process QC on patrol), LQC (line QC), FQC (final product QC) and OQC (output QC before shipping).
Sizes can be customized.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
ET Deals: Dell Quad-Core Inspiron Desktop for $330, Galaxy S9 Smartphones with Free ChromeBook | Gypsum Plasterboard
Here’s what you need to know about fire safety during the holidays | Fire Resistant Mgo Wall Board
We emphasize development and introduce new products into the market every year for Well-designed Iso Shipping Container Frames - Zinc coated ceiling batten – Changye Building, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Berlin , Sweden , Morocco , We have advanced production technology, and pursuit innovative in goods. At the same time, the good service has enhanced the good reputation. We believe that as long as you understand our product, you need to be willing to become partners with us. Looking forward to your inquiry.
By Pamela from Mauritius - 2015.09.16 11:31
This enterprise in the industry is strong and competitive, advancing with the times and develop sustainable, we are very pleased to have a opportunity to cooperate!
By Miriam from Belize - 2016.03.08 14:45