PriceList for Container House For Sale - Zinc coated ceiling batten – Changye Building
PriceList for Container House For Sale - Zinc coated ceiling batten – Changye Building Detail:
Galvanized steel profiles
Zinc coating: 60g/m2-275g/m2
Length: Maximum length 11.58m
Packing:Clear tape, 20pcs/bundle
Used for light steel house frame
1. Galvanized steel profile raw material is high quality hot dipped zinc galvanized steel strip, absolute damp proofing, heat insulation and high durability, high rust resistance.
2. The specification can follow up customer requirements.
3. Advanced equipment can make sure exactly size, high quality products.
4. Steel channels are easy to be assembled, save lots of time of your project.
5. Widely usage, can be used for suspended ceiling of hotels, theaters, emporiums, factories, office,
house, airplane-terminal buildings, bus stations, waiting lounge, etc.
Quality inspection procedure
We have five strict QC processes including incoming materials QC, IPQC (in process QC on patrol), LQC (line QC), FQC (final product QC) and OQC (output QC before shipping).
Sizes can be customized.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Immigration Debate: Trump says work will start on border wall Mo – CBS News 8 – San Diego, CA News Station | Fireproof Door Core
8 insurance claims that increase in the fall | Firefroof Mgo Board
The key to our success is "Good Product Quality, Reasonable Value and Efficient Service" for PriceList for Container House For Sale - Zinc coated ceiling batten – Changye Building, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Belgium , Bandung , South Africa , For more than ten years experience in this filed, our company has gained high reputation from home and abroad. So we welcome friends from all over the world to come and contact us, not only for business, but also for friendship.
By Mag from Guyana - 2016.06.16 18:23
Hope that the company could stick to the enterprise spirit of "Quality, Efficiency, Innovation and Integrity", it will be better and better in the future.
By Ivy from Malta - 2015.12.05 13:53