OEM manufacturer 40ft Container House - Z275 metal stud – Changye Building
OEM manufacturer 40ft Container House - Z275 metal stud – Changye Building Detail:
1. Raw material is high quality hot dipped zinc galvanized steel strip, absolute fireproof and heat insulation, waterproof and anti-rust, anti-corrosion , high durability
2. Hot dipped zinc galvanized steel strip zinc coating is 275g/m2.
3. Selling well in Australia, where the products have enjoyed an excellent reputation with high quality and services
4. Manufacture the special specification products for customers
5. Advanced equipment and technology can make sure the products exactly size, high quality
6. ISO quality management system, SGS certificate system.
Quality inspection procedure
We have five strict QC processes including incoming materials QC, IPQC (in process QC on patrol), LQC (line QC), FQC (final product QC) and OQC (output QC before shipping).
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
‘Ridiculously drunk’: Canadian sorry for spraying paint on ancient Thai wall | Firefroof Mgo Board
Access Control Accessories | Door Openers, Door Closers, Door Holders, Breakglass Detectors | Fire Resistant Mgo Wall Board
We regularly perform our spirit of ''Innovation bringing progress, Highly-quality making certain subsistence, Administration marketing benefit, Credit score attracting customers for OEM manufacturer 40ft Container House - Z275 metal stud – Changye Building, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Curacao , Bhutan , South Africa , Why we can do these? Because: A, We are honest and reliable. Our products have high quality, attractive price, sufficient supply capacity and perfect service. B, Our geographical position has a big advantage . C, Various types: Welcome your inquiry, It will be highly appreciated.
By Heloise from Hanover - 2015.11.04 10:32
Wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and good service, advanced equipment, excellent talents and continuously strengthened technology forces，a nice business partner.
By Gemma from Pretoria - 2015.06.26 19:27