Manufacturer for Water Proof Paper - Australia type metal stud – Changye Building
Manufacturer for Water Proof Paper - Australia type metal stud – Changye Building Detail:
1. Raw material is high quality hot dipped zinc galvanized steel strip, absolute fireproof and heat insulation, waterproof and anti-rust, anti-corrosion , high durability
2. Hot dipped zinc galvanized steel strip zinc coating is 275g/m2.
3. Selling well in Australia, where the products have enjoyed an excellent reputation with high quality and services
4. Manufacture the special specification products for customers
5. Advanced equipment and technology can make sure the products exactly size, high quality
6. ISO quality management system, SGS certificate system.
Quality inspection procedure
We have five strict QC processes including incoming materials QC, IPQC (in process QC on patrol), LQC (line QC), FQC (final product QC) and OQC (output QC before shipping).
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
How George H.W. Bush Finished What Reagan Started in Ending the Cold War | Fire Resistant Mgo Wall Board
Global Magnesium Fireproof Board Market 2018 Insights Business Opportunities, Current Trends And Restraints Forecast 2023 | Gypsum Plasterboard
It adheres on the tenet "Honest, industrious, enterprising, innovative" to develop new items frequently. It regards buyers, success as its very own success. Let us produce prosperous future hand in hand for Manufacturer for Water Proof Paper - Australia type metal stud – Changye Building, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Swedish , Malta , Algeria , Our company's main items are widely used all over the world; 80% of our products and solutions exported to the United States, Japan, Europe and other markets. All stuff sincerely welcome guests come to visit our factory.
By Diego from Tunisia - 2016.10.27 12:12
In general, we are satisfied with all aspects, cheap, high-quality, fast delivery and good procuct style, we will have follow-up cooperation!
By Arthur from Nairobi - 2015.12.11 11:26