Factory selling Plastic Thermal Break Strip - Australia type metal stud – Changye Building
Factory selling Plastic Thermal Break Strip - Australia type metal stud – Changye Building Detail:
1. Raw material is high quality hot dipped zinc galvanized steel strip, absolute fireproof and heat insulation, waterproof and anti-rust, anti-corrosion , high durability
2. Hot dipped zinc galvanized steel strip zinc coating is 275g/m2.
3. Selling well in Australia, where the products have enjoyed an excellent reputation with high quality and services
4. Manufacture the special specification products for customers
5. Advanced equipment and technology can make sure the products exactly size, high quality
6. ISO quality management system, SGS certificate system.
Quality inspection procedure
We have five strict QC processes including incoming materials QC, IPQC (in process QC on patrol), LQC (line QC), FQC (final product QC) and OQC (output QC before shipping).
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Trump sensitive to border wall promise criticism | Firefroof Mgo Board
Dow ends lower amid fears of US government shutdown | Wall Channel
"Based on domestic market and expand abroad business" is our enhancement strategy for Factory selling Plastic Thermal Break Strip - Australia type metal stud – Changye Building, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Zurich , Porto , Norwegian , Our organization. Situated inside the national civilized cities, the visitors is very easy, unique geographical and economic situations. We pursue a "people-oriented, meticulous manufacturing, brainstorm, construct brilliant" organization. hilosophy. Strict top quality management, fantastic service, reasonable cost in Myanmar is our stand on the premise of competition. If vital, welcome to make contact with us by our web page or telephone consultation, we are going to be pleased to serve you.
By Deborah from Angola - 2015.11.22 12:28
This company can be well to meet our needs on product quantity and delivery time, so we always choose them when we have procurement requirements.
By Arlene from Vietnam - 2015.09.21 11:01