Factory directly supply Fiberglass Insulation Rolls - Z275 metal stud – Changye Building
Factory directly supply Fiberglass Insulation Rolls - Z275 metal stud – Changye Building Detail:
1. Raw material is high quality hot dipped zinc galvanized steel strip, absolute fireproof and heat insulation, waterproof and anti-rust, anti-corrosion , high durability
2. Hot dipped zinc galvanized steel strip zinc coating is 275g/m2.
3. Selling well in Australia, where the products have enjoyed an excellent reputation with high quality and services
4. Manufacture the special specification products for customers
5. Advanced equipment and technology can make sure the products exactly size, high quality
6. ISO quality management system, SGS certificate system.
Quality inspection procedure
We have five strict QC processes including incoming materials QC, IPQC (in process QC on patrol), LQC (line QC), FQC (final product QC) and OQC (output QC before shipping).
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Judge: Return Chinese drywall lawsuits to original states | Wall Channel
Global Geothermal Power and Heat Pump Market by manufacturers, regions and SWOT Analysis & forecast by 2024 | Wall Channel
We have now probably the most innovative production equipment, experienced and qualified engineers and workers, regarded high quality control systems and also a friendly expert income team pre/after-sales support for Factory directly supply Fiberglass Insulation Rolls - Z275 metal stud – Changye Building, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Romania , Lebanon , Slovenia , we rely on own advantages to build a mutual-benefit commerce mechanism with our cooperative partners. As a result, now we have gained a global sales network reaching the Middle East, Turkey, Malaysia and Vietnamese.
By Sharon from Leicester - 2015.09.29 17:23
This supplier's raw material quality is stable and reliable, has always been in accordance with the requirements of our company to provide the goods that quality meet our requirements.
By Jason from Plymouth - 2015.10.31 10:02