100% Original Additive Strength Gypsum - Ceiling furring channel – Changye Building
100% Original Additive Strength Gypsum - Ceiling furring channel – Changye Building Detail:
Galvanized steel profiles
Zinc coating: 60g/m2-275g/m2
Length: Maximum length 11.58m
Used for light steel ceiling system
1. Galvanized steel profile raw material is high quality hot dipped zinc galvanized steel strip, absolute damp proofing, heat insulation and high durability, high rust resistance.
2. The specification can follow up customer requirements.
3. Advanced equipment can make sure exactly size, high quality products.
4. Steel channels are easy to be assembled, save lots of time of your project.
5. Widely usage, can be used for house frame, window frame, stairs, showing stand, etc.
Quality inspection procedure
We have five strict QC processes including incoming materials QC, IPQC (in process QC on patrol), LQC (line QC), FQC (final product QC) and OQC (output QC before shipping).
Width: 50mm, 60mm, etc
Length : up to 11.85 meters
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Magnesium Fireproof Board Market Global Share 2019 and Analysis: [[Mago BP, Framecad, Magnastruct, Magnesium Oxide Board, Yunion]] | Firefroof Mgo Board
With Eccles Theater, a new curtain rises in Salt Lake City’s love affair with theater | Gypsum Plasterboard
Our aim would be to fulfill our shoppers by offering golden company, very good value and good quality for 100% Original Additive Strength Gypsum - Ceiling furring channel – Changye Building, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Australia , Algeria , Paraguay , In the new century, we promote our enterprise spirit "United, diligent, high efficiency, innovation", and stick to our policy"basing on quality, be enterprising, striking for first class brand". We would take this golden opportunity to create bright future.
By Leona from Czech - 2016.11.12 12:31
A nice supplier in this industry, after a detail and careful discussion, we reached a consensus agreement. Hope that we cooperate smoothly.
By Jacqueline from Uganda - 2015.06.28 19:27